Here’s one of my fave dishes. It’s great on it’s own or as a side dish. It’s colourful and a great source of Vitamins A and C.
Recipe by Liz Della Croce of the LemonBowl https://thelemonbowl.com/provencal-roasted-vegetables/
- 1 large eggplant cubed
- 2 large red peppers cubed
- 1 cloves head garlic *skin on! about 12
- 1 tbs olive oil
- ½ tbs Herbes de Provence
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Flat leaf parsley for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chopped eggplant, red pepper and whole garlic cloves in a large ziploc and coat with olive oil, Herbes de Provence, salt and pepper. Seal and shake well to combine.
- Line a large baking sheet with tin foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour vegetables on the tray and spread out so that they are in an even layer.
- Roast for 25 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
- *Garlic will roast inside of the skin and pop out easily with a fork once cooked.
I hope you like this recipe as much as I do. If you make it, pop a comment below and let me know how it went. Also visit the Lemon Bowl for more great recipes!
Thanks for reading. Cheers!